I am your new Regional Director, Justin Lindeman. I’ve been involved with AEG for 11 years, most recently serving as Chair of the SF Bay Area Chapter. I have met many of you as I have been involved in all three chapters in some form. Soon I will reach out to you through a Chapter meeting to discuss in more detail my responsibilities and talk about the state of AEG in general. We will also talk about what is and what is not going right with you Chapter and discuss ways to improve the overall AEG experience. Below I briefly describe my responsibilities that include:
- Attending the Annual and Midyear Board meetings.
- Coordinating and conducting business meetings to identify issues, concerns, and opportunities within the Chapters and from individual members and communicating information from the Mid-Year and Annual Board Meetings, and other information from AEG Headquarters and the Council to members within the Region.
- Keeping and distributing minutes of each business meeting to the Region’s membership, to the Board, and to AEG Headquarters.
- Assist Chapter Chairs with their Annual Report submission such that it shall be received by the Association at least 30 days before the Annual Board Meeting.
- Working with the Chapters to: cross-promote and advertise activities all AEG related activities within the Region; keep the Chapter Officers abreast of Association information; and seek input to represent members’ opinions at the Board meetings.
- Submitting two Regional Reports to the Executive Council at least 30-day prior to both the Annual Meeting and Midyear Board Meeting. These will be provided to the Chapter boards at least 2 weeks ahead of submission for their review and comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me anytime. Hope to see you soon.
Justin R. Lindeman