This intermediate to advanced-level project management position is for the environmental geologist or engineer who wants to take an increasingly responsible role in the management of Phase I ESA, Phase II investigations, and Phase III remediation projects in the Silicon Valley area and the greater Bay Area. The environmental project manager will independently plan, schedule, scope and price projects, direct field exploration and laboratory programs, direct engineering analysis, prepare reports, and provide oversight and mentoring of staff engineers and geologists. The project manager will work closely with Senior Project Managers and Principal Engineers to gain project management experience. The Project Manager will also work with our Business Development manager on business development efforts.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering or Geology
- Master’s Degree with specialization in Geotechnical a plus
- Professional License in Civil Engineering or Geology (California) required
- 5+ years of increasing responsibility in geotechnical engineering
- Driver’s license verification required; must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with Cornerstone’s driving policy
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience in commercial, public works, and residential projects is desirable
When applying for this position please indicate your compensation expectations.
Relocation expenses are not provided.
To apply, visit Cornerstone Earth Group’s website.