Langan is seeking a Senior Engineering Geologist for a position in our Bay Area, CA offices. We are seeking candidates with 10 or more years of related engineering geology and geotechnical consulting experience. As the successful candidate, you will be developing new clients for the firm and lead projects in the field and office. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: planning and conducting engineering geologic and geotechnical engineering field investigations; geotechnical site characterizations; landslide investigations; fault location and seismic hazard assessments; data analysis and report preparation.
* B.S. degree in Engineering Geology, M.S. degree in Engineering Geology preferred;
* CEG certification;
* Proven leadership and ability to function as a seller / doer;
* Experience with a variety of engineering geologic and geotechnical engineering investigations in California;
* Experience with geologic mapping and observation of grading during construction;
* Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as organization and multi-tasking skills;
* Working knowledge of computers, AutoCAD and GIS experience a plus; and,
* Availability to work independently, as well as mentor staff.
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm and has been recognized as one of CE News Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For. Langan offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad.
We provide our staff with the opportunity to direct their own career path. If you are a highly motivated self starter, we can offer you challenge, responsibility, and an environment to grow your career!
We offer our full-time employees competitive compensation packages; company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; educational reimbursement; extensive training; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer