As of November 2019, we have updated our registration system for our meetings! Revisions include:
- New “Captcha” process that prevents robots from accessing our registration system
- New link to the PayPal pre-payment system
- Reminder emails if you have not completed your registration with payment
- Note: we prefer pre-payment to secure your dinner with the restaurant. Contact email@example.com if you plan to pay at the door- this may be acceptable on a case-by-case basis
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to register! (click on the screenshots to see them larger)
1) Click on the RSVP Today link in the meeting post.
2) Select the number of registrations using the drop-down box
You are welcome to register for yourself, member guests, non-member guests, students, or select a “student sponsorship” dinner where a student’s dinner costs will be paid for.
3) Fill in your contact info, company name, member status, and meal choice (if meal choice is applicable to this meeting, some restaurants don’t require this)
*To Pay at Door: If you do not choose a number in one of the drop-down boxes, your registration will not proceed to the PayPal payment screen. If you would like to register and pay at the door:
- Do not choose a number
- Fill in your contact info
- Add names of guests, if applicable
- Write “pay at door” in the notes box
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4) To add additional guest names, click the + sign where it says “Add More Guests”.
5) Add a note (if you need to tell us something)
If you are bringing a guest, please add their meal choice in the notes box, or you can also tell us at the door.
*NEW Captcha system- follow the prompt to click on bridges, stoplights, crosswalks, etc- whatever they ask you to click.
6) Press the “Submit” button
7) For payment: click on “PayPal” to submit your payment through PayPal. You can either login with your personal PayPal account, or click the bottom box “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”
Click “Pay” to complete your payment and return to AEG’s website
9) You will receive a receipt from AEGSF and PayPal recording your payment.
10) If you have chosen to pay at the door, our system will send you reminder emails for payment. Ignore these if you’re planning to pay at the door & contact email@example.com to let us know.
Please don’t flake at the last minute! If you have registered & confirmed “pay at door” with our Chair, please let us know before the registration deadline if you can’t attend. Many restaurants now require us to pay based on the number of people registered & are not flexible with this.
If you have any problems, questions, or feedback contact our Chair