EnSafe Inc., a rapid growing environmental services firm, is seeking a Senior Project Manager (Geologist or Engineer). This position will be based out of our Concord, California (Bay Area) office and will focus on leading our California presence, providing technical guidance to our clients, and generating additional business opportunities. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Project Management: Providing project oversight to existing, large scale client initiatives.
- Leading: Providing guidance and mentoring to existing staff (office and remote).
- Technical Expertise: Consulting experience on RCRA and CERCLA projects, specifically Superfund projects.To be successful in this position, our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of BS in Engineering or Geologist (MS preferred);
- Appropriate credentials (PE or PG);
- 10-15 years of experience as a consultant, working on large, complex private sector
clients, specifically in the California market;
- Previous experience and comfort working with California Regulatory agencies;
- Strong financial acumen;
- Previous management and leadership of a geographically dispersed employee
- Business development familiarity and comfort (from opportunity identification through RFP submittal);
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written); and
- Ability to travel to other areas of California.https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=ensafe&jobId=97956&lang=en _US&source=CC4EEO/AA